Injuries Caused By Dogs

Dee_al

Jaxson has just recently learnt how to jump onto the couch, and resturday when OH left him inside he was extremly over excited for some reason and flew onto the couch, which i happene to be lying on at the time. as he jumped onto the couch he skidded acros my arm, leaving 3 deep scratches on my left upper arm. needless to say it hurt quiet a bit! who else has had dog related injuries?

I've had buggered knees after going A over T over my dog while out jogging with her. She was running next to me one minute then in front of me the next and I went straight over the top of her and landed on my knees on the concrete :thumbsup: Haven't been able to run since and that was YEARS ago.) More recently (five years ago) a dislocated middle finger which is still slightly bent thanks to the crappy Doctor at the time who didn't know what he was doing. It happened while I was standing talking to a friend. I had two of my Shepherds with me and they were sitting quietly next to me while my friend and I were talking.....then this idiot (guy) walked his dog straight up behind them and his dog jumped on my two who shot around to the guys dog. I got a fright and pulled on the two leads which flicked up and wrapped around my fingers just at the time my two PULLED towards this guys dog. Next second I had a finger facing left......ewww it was horrible........so in panic I straightened it but the damage was done to the ligaments....and it stayed bent in normal position though. Sh*t it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced ! :D

Other than that, the odd scratch or puppy bite marks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images