Help Needed In Choosing A New Camera!

*Heidi*

I need help to choose a new camera......

I had a Pentax k100d with 18-55 & a 55-200mm lens and it has stopped working a couple of months back and i have been trying to

work out what to get now, I know it was not the best camera around but it is what i could get at the time. I really enjoyed the 2 lenses, I also had a coulpe of others but I can live without them to start with.

I have looked at both Nikon and Canon and I am leaning towards Canon but am open to suggestions,

my hastle is i am not sure what model/lenses would be best for my needs.

I mainly take photos of the kids/animals but i have more time on my hands soon with Rhiannon starting Kinder and would love to start playing with it more while out and about, also i started before the other one broke to play with macro and was really enjoying it.

I am looking at a 60d with 500d or 550d but i just cant decide! :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any suggestions of any, it does not have to be those cameras, i just get more confused the more i look.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those choices.

I would probably buy the least expensive body on your list and use the money towards new lenses a bit later. There seem to be good twin kit lens deals at the moment.

Just go with your gut and choose - you seriously can't mess it up no matter which way you go. They will all do what you need them to do :rolleyes: