I Feel So Awful!

Danielle

my dog is like yours OP.. doesnt like the lawn mower, the weedeater (WS as you call them), doesnt even like the vacuum cleaner and will try to eat them..

as a result he gets restrained somewhere be it inside or chained to a post outside somewhere where he cant get to them but he will still sit there and bark his big boofy head off till it stops...

Firstly the dog was acting normally for many dogs. I don't know of a dog in my breed that does not try to attack lawn mowers and whipper snippers, often causing severe injuries to themselves. Dogs should always be locked away before anyone starts any power equipment and now your dad knows it.

Bloody hell - what sort of breed do you have - that way I know to stay away from them...... Ive had a lot of dogs over the years - a xbreed, GSD's, JRT's and Aussies - never had a dog who hasn't learnt to cope with these situations.

Sheese.... you make it sound likes its the Dad's fault...... The bloody dog bit him and has bitten the husband before... All dogs living in a family environment should learn how to cope with things like....

Whipper snippers.... mowers..... hair dryers..... motor bikes.... vaccum cleaners.... Kids noisey toys... whatever...

They dont have to like it but that is no excuse for rushing out the door past their owner and attacking the person working out the front.....

Edited by alpha bet