Ruthless And Troy

Steve

Ruth spent a lot of time and energy on these calendars and footed the cost of publication and printing out of her own pocket.

The calendars are A3 with silver spiral binding and a hanger. The covers are double-sided and printed on a beautiful 300gsm satin stock. The internal pages are printed on 150gsm and have plenty of room for writing birthdays, appointments, hot dates, etc. on each day. They come shrink wrapped and are posted in rigid mailers for protection.

Ruth has donated these to help out Pacers and Silky Rescue

They are truly beautiful and the perfect gift for any dog lover. They have been reduced to $10

http://www.mdbapacers.org.au/index.php?pag...rt&Itemid=2

Also same thing with Troy - He purchased the dogzonline cookbook from us to put in his store so if anyone missed out on one of these they are available here

Edited by Steve

Guest bigdogg

Id use Red Bubble next time.. The end product is a little dearer, but you will not loose money, as they print when one is ordered.

Troy, when buying one do I select free postage or $10 postage? It gives me the option.

Do you mean thats what it does on this website or the Pacers website.

Sounds like a mistake Id make not Troy :love: - are you buying a cook book or a calendar ?

Troy, when buying one do I select free postage or $10 postage? It gives me the option.

Sounds like a mistake Id make not Troy :( - are you buying a cook book or a calendar ?

woops meant to say Steve. Its early ok. :love:

I'm buying a calendar, on the pacers website, when it gets to postage options, you can choose Australia post for $10 or free postage. I didn't think you'd have much left after giving away postage!

Edited by Lollipup

Sounds like a mistake Id make not Troy :( - are you buying a cook book or a calendar ?

woops meant to say Steve. Its early ok. :love:

I'm buying a calendar, on the pacers website, when it gets to postage options, you can choose Australia post for $10 or free postage. I didn't think you'd have much left after giving away postage!

Yep I knew it would be my mistake.

Its $10 postage for the first one as they are A 3 size but max no matter how many you buy its $15 .Im going after someone giving me a hand to fix that so please dont pick the free postage option. :o