Boarding Kennels Melbourne

I'm just wanting some quick opinions about boarding kennels in/around Melbourne.

I may or may not need to put my girls into a kennel for a few days to 2 weeks (still trying to sort out the arrangements for that period of time). I'm basically looking for my back-up plan if I can't get a house sitter or they can't stay with a friend.

They are both Border Collies but with differing needs. Kenzie is 14 months, and I think has the typical activity level of a 14 month old BC! Emma is 12YO and is special needs as she is diabetic and has just had surgery with some fairly major complications, but this is now pretty much under control (I'm just somewhat paranoid that something will flare up when I'm not here). So really I just want to make sure that their needs can be catered to as best as possible.

I have found that the best option 99% of the time is on recommendation from others, and as I haven't ever used a boarding kennel I'm looking for recommendations!

:wave:

We board special needs dogs here at Aquapaws. We are a Canine Rehab Clinic. Most of our boarders are post operative, paralysed or have other special needs. We do take their house mates as well as you can't split them up. Feel free to call if you have any questions.

Jo

www.aquapaws.com.au

:confused: