Hydro Bath

jedi knight

One website -

www.melbournedogcentre.com.au - I've heard from users that these are very good.

I brought a Fidos twin-tank-heater a few years ago, been happy with it, expensive but lived up to the advertising.

www.hydrobaths.com.au is the Fidos website, they have amalgamated with Conmurra, takeover or whatever.

They still produce Fidos and Conmurra under the two names, slightly different styles.

If you're not in a hurry, the next Pet Expo will probably have stands for the major hydrobaths to compare.

When getting it plumbed in, it's worth having a separate flexible shower head, just a normal one, over it as well. I often found that as useful as the hydrobath for smaller dogs, quicker jobs or final rinse (or for the rare dog that freaks at a hydrobath).

I have that bath jedi knight. If you only have one dog or always blow dry your dogs then the bath is ok. I find that the heater doesn't warm up the water quickly enough to wash one dog straight after the other. It does take a while for the water to warm up too. A good 20-30 mins even on a warm day.

I also had the element blow after maybe 6 washes and the services from The Barf Shop was not very impressive.

I would next time buy the bath from the state I was in so in case of a problem I could go visit them in person! I would also go for a non-heated single tank and get hot water to the bath.