Rspca Need Help Evacuating

Bartok

Has the RSPCA confirmed this?

ETA - confirmed in the last few mins -

UPDATE: RSPCA Fairfield headquarters has been evacuated. The last of the animals are heading offsite, and we are thankful to all those who participated in this operation. Our call centre is under great pressure currently, as the site is being evacuated so for all enquiries, please contact us via [email protected]. We would like to thank Lord Mayor Campbell Newman now allowing animals at the RNA Showground
Edited by KitKat

Has the RSPCA confirmed this?

ETA - confirmed in the last few mins -

UPDATE: RSPCA Fairfield headquarters has been evacuated. The last of the animals are heading offsite, and we are thankful to all those who participated in this operation. Our call centre is under great pressure currently, as the site is being evacuated so for all enquiries, please contact us via [email protected]. We would like to thank Lord Mayor Campbell Newman now allowing animals at the RNA Showground

they have confirmed this on their facebook page now

Pedigree is posting anything related to the floods and RSPCA on Facebook etc

As RSPCA can't take the calls at the moment. So they are just keeping everyone updated

From what i can read though. They have now removed all the animals from site from Fairfield Shelter.

So all furry friends are now safe.

Edited by Bartok

I was at the Fairfield shelter at 9:00am and they gave me 2 dogs & 3 cats, the email and phone systems are down, please if you can attend the shelter and see if you can evacuate a dog or cat until this flood crisis is over. They had hundreds of animals still there needing to be evacuated. I don't know why they posted the above it didn't seem do be under control to me.