Beenleigh And Districts Show 28th/29th

pixie_meg

Please come visit my gazebo outside group 7. We have a suit sale on both fri and sat night in aid of Kellie and Paul Vardy of Showioz Border Collies who lost their home at Karalee in the recent floods.

How'd you go on Saturday night Crazy Daisy and Pixie Meg??

Not good. got there, but about an hour before the show Oberon had an incident and cut his toe open. :D So had to leave the show, visit to the vets instead.

How'd you go?

Oh no! What did he cut his toe on? That's a little worrying...

Abby showed amazingly... I've never had her show so good! A little bit disappointing that she was placed 3rd out of the 4 junior bitches, but oh well. I was happy with how excited and how happy she was to be there. I just hope it continues!

Friday night we got Minor of breed but I was falling asleep in my chair so went home before group.

Saturday, no good ;)

Will you be at Redcliffe KC show on the 12th?

Oh damn, should have stayed Friday night eh?

Certainly will be! And the weekend after at the beagle club open show. Then Caboolture on the Sunday. Then Gundogs the last weekend in February. Plus I also entered Gympie on the Sunday. Ergh! I've just entered and will make up my mind on the day if I'll go. At least entering gives you an option to go. If you don't enter, you don't have that option! My attendance will be dependant on how hot it is.

Edited by ~Erin~