Caboolture Show - Entries Still Open

MissMonaro

People who sneak an entry in the post today still might get in to Caboolture KC....worth a try if you would like to enter. :wave:

We don't have big numbers, but we can guarantee you a fun day (you know Caboolture it will either be sunny or wet :eek: :D ).

So please come along and support the club.

Thanks,

Nadia

Show Secretary

Hi Team Snag,

Joy Lanham is cataloguing and accepting entries for us for this show, usually I do the entries, but this is a crazy time of year as I have overseas visitors too....

I haven't spoken to Joy today, but I would assume that she still might take entries on Monday (at the latest), so if your entries come to us we can send them on in time I would hope.

I will let the list know when we are definitely closing.

Nadia Radcliffe

Show Secretary CKC

Do u have her number or can u ring her to see if she got my entries... I tried to call the number thats in the dog world but its u lol!!!!

I just got back from bris so i did it on iphone and didnt click on.. Been long day!!

Some wanker come into my lane ( i was going north he was going south) doing 100ks n cliped the side of the trailer.. lucky no dogs were hurt n its just a new mud gaurd.. he did a runner.. he most didnt even know he did it.. But im glad he hit the trailer other wise the ppl behind me wouldnt b here...

:whiteflag: Teamsnag..... that could of been a bad accident

If you look up the latest Dogworld there are some other clubs that entries go to Joy and her phone number is in there (I rang her to let her know I had some more entries that I had collected coming for the Caboolture show).

If you cant find it, let me know and I'll PM it to you. :confused: