Non Re-registered Import - Wins Group?

SwaY

once again a typical example of ANKC rules being overriden at State level.

ANKC need to set the rules and each State follow them.

This rule change State to State is bullshit, if you don't like the rules here I will move to there etc.

People have and do, do it.

Is the dog registered now?

Is it still being shown?

I haven't seen her since the Christmas show so I don't know if she has received her paperwork yet. As at 18th December she hadn't received it, then Dogs NSW went on holidays for 3 weeks so she may have received it within the last couple of weeks.

Yes the dog is still being shown and has received a few more BIG's since October, so we may see some more Non reg-registered import's in the NS group results.

Is it still being shown?

I haven't seen her since the Christmas show so I don't know if she has received her paperwork yet. As at 18th December she hadn't received it, then Dogs NSW went on holidays for 3 weeks so she may have received it within the last couple of weeks.

Yes the dog is still being shown and has received a few more BIG's since October, so we may see some more Non reg-registered import's in the NS group results.

Is there an avenue for the owner to put in a complaint and get the BIG's awarded? (seeing as it is Dogs NSW own fault that they oculdnt get the paperwork dont in the time frame that they themselves set out)? It seems quite unfair otherwise :)

Is it still being shown?

Is there an avenue for the owner to put in a complaint and get the BIG's awarded? (seeing as it is Dogs NSW own fault that they oculdnt get the paperwork dont in the time frame that they themselves set out)? It seems quite unfair otherwise :)

I don't think she'll sit back and let it all wash over her. She's a fighter and I expect her to come out with all guns blazing.

were the wins actually taken away? or is it just a gazette results entry because of the database not holding the registration details?

were the wins actually taken away? or is it just a gazette results entry because of the database not holding the registration details?

I don't know yet. She has been ill recently so I haven't had a chance to ask her. I didn't want to upset her. I will find out within the next few days....

I don't know yet. She has been ill recently so I haven't had a chance to ask her. I didn't want to upset her. I will find out within the next few days....

thanks ... just seems that people are assuming they were and that may not be the case (hopefully) :)

• 2 weeks later...
Is there an avenue for the owner to put in a complaint and get the BIG's awarded? (seeing as it is Dogs NSW own fault that they oculdnt get the paperwork dont in the time frame that they themselves set out)? It seems quite unfair otherwise ;)

In answer to this question, I have now spoken with the owner of the dog and the first she knew about any trouble was when I told her what was in the Gazette. She has not had the wins taken away nor the points removed, in fact she has heard nothing at all from Dogs NSW regards this matter.

You do need to hold the pedigree and have the pedigree in your name before you exhibit. Look at how many results have been made illegitimate by the ineligible dog.

actually this is not correct ... I have it in writing from VicDogs that with imports, once the paperwork is "lodged" with the office the exhibit can be entered in your name.

Dogs SA, said I could show my last import as soon as I lodged paperwork too, didn't have to wait for pedigree to come back to me, they checked thorougly that all was correct.