Registrations Close In Two Weeks For The Mia Skogster Obedience Semina

I thought there were unlimited spectator positions? Seeing as this has now changed I would have thought there would be no tickets left as they have been selling tickets to the event since November?

Jeff, it changed months ago and It has been well advertised.

As I said, we have less than 10 spectator spots still available so If you want to register I would recommend that you do so sooner rather than later to save any disappointment.

Registrations will close on 15 Feb and no late registrations will be accepted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Cough up someone!! Maybe it was a case of :) don't tell!!!

:(:hug: This is getting serious!!

I went and I have to say overall I enjoyed the weekend. Mia was easy to understand and ready to answer any questions, she was a real trooper spending all of Sunday out in the hot sun while the rest of us sat in the shade. I discovered this fantastic thing called a "magnetic ball" which I think will be great for Indi's training although Mia had limited numbers and wanted $95 which I can't justify spending atm. She was happy to show how to use food, tug and ball drive and also how to use a prong collar.

I went to Steve Courtneys seminar a couple of weeks ago and personally I preferred his - then again I could take Indi along to that one and I was only an observer at Mia's seminar.

And as already said no photo's or video's were allowed ;)

Hi,

I attended the Mia Skogster seminar and I thought it was fantastic! I am working with my first puppy dog and I got loads out of the weekend in Brisbane. I thought she gave many useful tips for inexperienced as well as experienced handlers. She was v. approachable, professional and clear on the message she was trying to convey.

I haven't been to many other seminars so cannot compare but I was very impressed by her ability to handle dogs as well as explaining her work to other dog handlers.

I would strongly encourage future seminars where similar content is covered (high drive dog obedience work)! :thumbsup:

I went and I have to say overall I enjoyed the weekend. Mia was easy to understand and ready to answer any questions, she was a real trooper spending all of Sunday out in the hot sun while the rest of us sat in the shade. I discovered this fantastic thing called a "magnetic ball" which I think will be great for Indi's training although Mia had limited numbers and wanted $95 which I can't justify spending atm. She was happy to show how to use food, tug and ball drive and also how to use a prong collar.

I went to Steve Courtneys seminar a couple of weeks ago and personally I preferred his - then again I could take Indi along to that one and I was only an observer at Mia's seminar.

And as already said no photo's or video's were allowed :(

This is the ball I was talking about (not quite the same, but similar and cheaper)

Magnetic ball

I have contacted dogsportgear and to give an idea on postage it's $48 whether you purchase one or five balls.

The video on this page will give an idea on how it works :)