Extrordinary Dogs

Steve

EXTRAORDINARY AUSTRALIAN DOGS TAKE A LEADING ROLE IN NEW ENLIGHTENING SERIES

Dogs are extraordinary animals, possessing remarkable sensory and physical capabilities way beyond that of humans. To celebrate this, a new series called Eukanuba Extraordinary Dogs will premiere on Saturday 5th February on Channel 7 at 5pm focusing on some of these fascinating aspects including agility, instinct, stamina and healing.

Eukanuba Extraordinary Dogs is a 13 week series exploring the wonderful – and often extraordinary – nature of man’s best friend in a factual, entertainment based format suitable for the whole family. The new series is a compelling and sometimes emotional series profiling dogs from working canines to pets at home and will no doubt appeal to dog lovers the world over.

The series features extraordinary dogs from all over the world including some Australian canines that have been handpicked to take a leading role.

Eukanuba invites you to share an extraordinary story about your dog and if yours is voted the most popular, your dog could feature in Eukanuba’s new print advertisement. Go to www.extraordinarydogs.tv to enter.

Also the YouTube Address

http://www.youtube.com/user/EukanubaTVSeries

Keep an eye out for a heap of aussie mushers and their fantastic dogs as eukanuba follows one of australia's best sled dog teams at the altitude 5000 snow race!

I can't wait to see it, as i had the eukanuba skidoo pass me as they filmed fellow musher Clem Bittendorfer around the track - we hung in there for a little bit :(