Puppys Last Needle Tonight.

kitkatswing

have you thought about titre testing for antibodies rather than vaccinating every year? Do a Google search.. I wouldn't be vaccinating an animal that had a bad reaction unless the antibodies were low.

Glad to hear he's back to his old self. My cat when she was having her baby vacs was ok after the 1st, lethargic for a few hours after her 2nd & quite ill after her 3rd. I was so worried I took her straight back to the vets & she addmitted her overnight because of a high temp. Now when she has her vacs she has to have an anti-hystamine vac before & all was ok last time & she's now overdue for her annual. Must take her next week & hope she has no reaction again.

have you thought about titre testing for antibodies rather than vaccinating every year? Do a Google search.. I wouldn't be vaccinating an animal that had a bad reaction unless the antibodies were low.
Glad to hear he's back to his old self. My cat when she was having her baby vacs was ok after the 1st, lethargic for a few hours after her 2nd & quite ill after her 3rd. I was so worried I took her straight back to the vets & she addmitted her overnight because of a high temp. Now when she has her vacs she has to have an anti-hystamine vac before & all was ok last time & she's now overdue for her annual. Must take her next week & hope she has no reaction again.

My cat was off colour one year, then the next got very sick. He was never vaccinated after that. Unless the cat needs vaccinating for boarding or something I wouldn't do it at all. If you can titre even better.