Dogzonline Name Badges

Steve

FYI - the links to codes of conduct are not working. The badges are great idea but we're not ready yet - will become a member once we have a purebred (next year) :rofl:

You dont have to have a purebred to be a member! Ill get someone to look at the links - thank you.

If we're going to the awards, do we need to order them? I'm presuming so, as I'd not expect it for free - but the above post made me wonder. I'll order one please Steve, once I have the answer to this :rofl: .

This to me suggest that you receive them because you are attending?

we have had name badges made up for dogzonline members who will be attending the Dog owners Choice Awards so they will stand out in the crowd but for those of you who are not going but who may attend a dogz do in the future these are great

I have no idea though. :rofl:

Yes - I thought this at the beginning, and then started thinking that perhaps these were made up for attending people on their request. :rofl: . I don't know. I'm confused, :rofl: .

Everybody can have a dogz name badge whether they are attending the awards or not but because the awards are on if they want to be identified at the awards as who they are on dogz the badges will do that for them just as they will if they attend any get together with dogz people. If you want one you will need to order one.We would prefer it if those who visit dogz stand out in the crowd at the awards so everyone knows who is who but if someone doesnt want to say who they are here thats O.K. too.

Whether you wear a badge which identifies who you are on dogz or not is your choice but if you do want to you will need to order and pay via the link.

I ordered, saw my order, hit the submit button and it then gave me a message that my cart was empty. So now I don't know if the order went through or not. If I try it again, I might end up re-ordering what I've already ordered.

I can already imagine me selling DOGZ ID badges at bargain prices. Problem being that there would be a lot of "Erny"s running around :rofl:.

I ordered, saw my order, hit the submit button and it then gave me a message that my cart was empty. So now I don't know if the order went through or not. If I try it again, I might end up re-ordering what I've already ordered.

I can already imagine me selling DOGZ ID badges at bargain prices. Problem being that there would be a lot of "Erny"s running around :rofl: .

No order came through for you

Codes of conduct fixed now

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. This is the last call for these badges orders are going off to the printer first thing Monday morning in order for them to be back in time for the awards.

Going going going ...............................

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked these up yesterday from the printer - beautiful !

Will post them out as soon as I can - cant today have to beat up the trophy people who cant spell and have some re done.

Will I be likely to get mine before Friday? Otherwise maybe it might be best for me to pick it up on the night

I will bring the ones with me for the people who have ordered and will be attending - there isnt a chance they will get to you by mail before then

They will be on the welcome table waiting for you to pick them up.

Julie