Trainer Recomendations

Alfie02

dancinbcs, im in Newcastle :eek:

Poodlefan, I totally agree. We walk our dogs at time of the day when others dont walk as much, we never go to places where there are lots of people or dogs, like parks and beaches, as we dont want to risk these things. The dog fight he started was completly my fault as our other dog had a play mate over and we seperated Teddy so he couldnt get to them and placed a muzzle on him, but he still managed to start a fight. There is no excuse, we will have no more play dates at our house. Have contacted K9 pro :)

If you don't already own a crate for Teddy, I'd suggest you get one and crate train him.

He can be crated safely inside while other dogs are visiting.

Yes, I agree, a crate is an excellent idea. I will have to find one for him.

He's only a small dog - you won't have trouble finding one. A plastic airline style crate or a small metal one would be my recommendations. If you can set it up somewhere permanently so much the better. Feed him in there and encourage him to sleep there at least some of the time.

When strange dogs visit my DA dog goes into the crate. If the big younger dogs are playing, my old boy seeks it out as a refuge.

Mind you, I'm one of those dog tragics who regard crates as just another kind of living room furniture. :eek:

Yes, I agree, a crate is an excellent idea. I will have to find one for him.

He's only a small dog - you won't have trouble finding one. A plastic airline style crate or a small metal one would be my recommendations. If you can set it up somewhere permanently so much the better. Feed him in there and encourage him to sleep there at least some of the time.

When strange dogs visit my DA dog goes into the crate. If the big younger dogs are playing, my old boy seeks it out as a refuge.

Mind you, I'm one of those dog tragics who regard crates as just another kind of living room furniture. :)

:eek: they're not?????? :)