Where Are They Now?

Pockets

Going through some photos and found one of my very first show puppy, so very long ago and how far she has come...

Thought we could start a thread to see where out show puppies are now and their accomplishments....

Ch Freevale Crazy In Pink "Ava" @ 5 weeks

Avacrazyinpink5wks.jpg

Ch Freevale Crazy In Pink "Ava" @ 2.5 Years

ava25years.jpg

Australian Champion

Dual National Winner & Reserve Challenge GSD National 2010

Multi BISS Winner

Multi Specialty Show Class Winner

Going through some photos and found one of my very first show puppy, so very long ago and how far she has come...

Thought we could start a thread to see where out show puppies are now and their accomplishments....

Ch Freevale Crazy In Pink "Ava" @ 5 weeks

Avacrazyinpink5wks.jpg

Ch Freevale Crazy In Pink "Ava" @ 2.5 Years

ava25years.jpg

Australian Champion

Dual National Winner & Reserve Challenge GSD National 2010

Multi BISS Winner

Multi Specialty Show Class Winner

Dont have any where are they nows - but really just wanted to say nice pics! (no "like" button in here-LOL) :D

"Blade" at 9 weeks doing his 'shriner' impression.

post-2225-1299348772_thumb.jpgThis dog was unique for me. It wasn't my first champion by far, nor my first show dog, but he caught my eye in the litter and I held him back from many pet home sales. I gave him to what was a friend at the time, as she was in my breed but struggling and said she wanted something red and male and showable. Off he went. Three months later, both of them came to live with me, his ears were not standing due to lack of taping and there were various other issues. I got the ears up, trained him to show and after his then owner, spat the dummy one day and plonked the rego papers on my table, I put him back into my name and showed him to his American Championship with three majors and his Canadian championship, finishing with a Group Win.

He was then sent to Barcelona to an amazing owner who realized the potential in the dog that I had seen at such an early age. She tracked all over Europe and has put on another 7 championship titles, making him the most championship titled GP in the history of the breed. She's not done yet! She has always consulted me on any matings he does (she is not required nor expected to do this as he is HER dog fully and without strings) and I"m pleased to say that frozen semen will be arriving in Australia to be used back into my breeding program. He comes from a long line of superior GP's that have done well, including his australian grand champion sire, his All Breed best in show grandsire and his mom who was the top pinscher in Sweden and world circuit BOB winner.

post-2225-1299348894_thumb.jpg

Canadian-American-International-Spanish-Portugese-Luxemburg-France-Monacco-Gibralter Champion Angelsun Excalibur