Trainer In Perth Recommendation

Hello All

I just jot a Jack Russell from a shelter and he has been great the first week (with a few issues that I could cope with) but now he is displaying agression towards other dogs (bigger ones; surprise!) and occassionally to my other dog and me (no biting but I have to admit I'm a bit nervous). He is usually a complete sweetheart, but this is a bit concerning as I don't know what to do; and it shows and I panic and it affects him more. The training classes near me are either full/already started, so rather than wait till the next sessions, I'd really like to get something done asap.

Hope someone can offer up advice. There is absolutely no way he's leaving us, so I need training :banghead:

Thanks

Hi

thanks for quick reply; I'm in Vic Park. I'm sure I've used Kathy years ago. I see she has an intensive agression workshop in a few weeks, but I wanted to get something now, so I might giver her a call. Will look at Danielle too.

Many thanks again.

Hi

thanks for quick reply; I'm in Vic Park. I'm sure I've used Kathy years ago. I see she has an intensive agression workshop in a few weeks, but I wanted to get something now, so I might giver her a call. Will look at Danielle too.

Many thanks again.

If you can't find her online PM me, I have her details (somewhere! :banghead: )

Please be careful with the big dogs, very dangerous for the little dog getting snappy with the big dogs should be not near them, for the big dog can kill him too easily, very scary situation yes? The little dog when angry sometimes thinks hes big and can win at fighting a big dog, some big dogs may run away from him, some will defend and big versing small is no good to happen.

Joe