Recommendation For Hip & Elbow Reading

Peaches

I have just had a dogs hips and elbows x rayed but am not sure who would be the best person to send them to. I have always sent them to Dr Wyburn in the past.

Could I have anyones thoughts on who would be preferable. Any comparisons?

I have also been told that there is someone in SA who is good but it came from a third party who did not know the details.

You need to send the X-rays to be read by DR Lavelle in Melbourne.

Dr Roger Lavelle

Lavelles Diagnostic Imaging

80 Ashworths Road

Lancefield Vic 3435

Requirements:

Photocopy of dog’s registration certificate with details correct particularly owners details and the need for microchip information to be embossed permanently on the radiographs . Cost $80 Hips and Elbows

$63.00 Hips Only

DOL previous discussion on who to send X-rays to.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Angelsun. That would be the person I was told about but couldn't get the name of. I had to send them off so have now sent them of to Dr Lavelle in Victoria. I do have another coming up in a months time though. Do you use Dr Rawlinson? If you do, how do you find him?

Thanks Angelsun. That would be the person I was told about but couldn't get the name of. I had to send them off so have now sent them of to Dr Lavelle in Victoria. I do have another coming up in a months time though. Do you use Dr Rawlinson? If you do, how do you find him?

He works from home, is a VERY experienced radiologist and is now semi-retired. Has worked in the the past with Wyburn, and has scored for the AVA for as long as I can remember (at least 20 years). Contact by email as per Angelsun's previous post