Pets In Peace

RL1

I used Pets in Peace for my very beautiful Rottie in June 2007 ... and they were fantastic.

I had rang them before the trip to the vet and organised a time for them to come - giving myself some time to bring him home so our other dog could also get to say his goodbyes. They arrived at the requested time and the woman was absolutely fantastic. We were both crying as he was loaded into the car.

I will be using them again for all my dogs.

It's hard to talk about this, but has anyone here dealt with this P in P ? Can you trust them ? Were you happy with the service ?

Thanks.

Last year the vet and myself decided that the time had come for my old girl. These were the guys my vet used and recommended. I stayed with my girl while my vet did what he had to do and then left her at the vets. Later on I had the Owner of Pets in Peace ring me, to check what I had written on the form was still what I wanted and if there was anything else they could do for me. He then told me he had already collected Abbie and that her ashes would be ready to pick up in a certain amount of days (sorry I've forgotten how many). Within this time I had an emergency situation come up, so the money I had put aside for Abbie had to be spent, so I rang P in P up and apologised proffusly and asked if they could keep her till next pay day, which they were quite happy to do and then once I'd payed them, they delivered her ashes to my door. They wasn't pushy, but very kind and understanding of my time in need. I couldn't recommend anyone more highly!

Yes, I have had to use them far too frequently. :)

They provide excellent personalised service. Even on public holidays, even during floods. I trust them, and I have been out to their premises.

I'm sorry you are in this position, I would recommend you call them.

Along with the others, I couldn't recommend Pets in Peace more. We've used them for 3 pets now & I'm glad to know they're still there, whenever needed again. Their services & genuine care are exceptional.

When our beloved senior sheltie died, she was still magnificently beautiful. The Pets in Peace people noticed that, too. And, on their own initiative, when the lady delivered Shelley's ashes, she brought a fan she'd fashioned with all the samples of lovely colours from Shelley's coat. Tied with a yellow ribbon. I still have it.

Also when our gorgeous tibbie girl died suddenly (from the side effects of a prescribed medication) in the early hours of the morning, we were totally in shock. She'd had no life threatening illness & was in the prime of life. Got on the phone to Pets in Peace and the representative said he'd come straight away. And he did....sat talking with us for some time. It was so, so helpful.

When I praised these people for their outstanding services, they just told me it's what they'd want for their own beloved pets.

Quite a few of our clients have used Pets In Peace and have had exceptional service. I used Pets Eternal Peace for my boy in 2008 and they were very good also.

Sorry you are having to think about this :)

Edited by Bow Wowy

I used Pets in Peace recently when we had to PTS our cat. They were very professional and compassionate especially the person that brought her ashes home to me. I was very upset and he was so sympathetic. I would recommend them.

I use Pets Eternal (QLD) almost exclusively and had wonderful service.

The one time I used Pets at Peace (QLD), I gave all the info for my boy when he was picked up but they lost the paperwork and I had to chase them up to find out when my boy was coming home. They then said they were waiting on info from me. I know stuff happens, his ashes were returned and they packed his collar in the box (I forgot to take it off before he was taken away) as I asked.

• 4 weeks later...

Overall i'm very happy with the service provided by Pets in Peace. I received my memorial piece today for Zara and it's very nicely

done.

I went and saw them in person the other week and picked out the cabinet i wanted and what photo's/plaque/writing i wanted and it's all come up beautiful.

Very nice people down there at Logan.

Overall i'm very happy with the service provided by Pets in Peace. I received my memorial piece today for Zara and it's very nicely

done.

I went and saw them in person the other week and picked out the cabinet i wanted and what photo's/plaque/writing i wanted and it's all come up beautiful.

Very nice people down there at Logan.

Sorry for your loss RL1, they are very nice people. I used them in 2004 and they were very understanding and supportive.