Hip Scoring

Wags

I used Lavelle a few months ago, and turnaround was under a week to NSW. Cost was about $80 for hips and elbows. I'll use him again. :)

Edited by Got nuthin

Everyone I know is now using Rawlinson in SA and have been happy with the service and results so far.

Do you know the experience behind Rawlinson?

Or can anyone compare the experience behind all afore mentioned testers? I have used AVA and was unimpressed with their testing method (random testers with random experiences) and have been recommended Rawlinson. It is good to hear people have had good results - this bitch is very important so money is not an issue (nor is turn around time so long as it is not unreasonable) I just want to know the expertise of who I use is of a high standard.

(I will also follow up with PennHip eventually, however PennHip often needs explaining to those not in the know and is based on a comparative system. Hence why I would use standard hip type scoring initially/ as well)

Edited by Sometimesnotoften

Everyone I know is now using Rawlinson in SA and have been happy with the service and results so far.

Do you know the experience behind Rawlinson?

Or can anyone compare the experience behind all afore mentioned testers? I have used AVA and was unimpressed with their testing method (random testers with random experiences) and have been recommended Rawlinson. It is good to hear people have had good results - this bitch is very important so money is not an issue (nor is turn around time so long as it is not unreasonable) I just want to know the expertise of who I use is of a high standard.

(I will also follow up with PennHip eventually, however PennHip often needs explaining to those not in the know and is based on a comparative system. Hence why I would use standard hip type scoring initially/ as well)

I used him and am happy with the results.

We are using Rawlinson in SA and are very pleased (as recommended by Dr.Weyburn's wife) We have had results within the week of him getting the digital exray.

We're getting another dog done next week.

Can anybody give me Rawlinsons details (Postal Address) please - I am having the kids x-rayed next Tuesday

Many thanks