Help!

Vader's mum

Kenobi has been taking polaromine for ages and my fiance left with our last sheet so I have phlenergan here that I have used for my god daughter so I thought I would try that. its a 25mg pack so I was going to give him 1/2 as hes been up all night constantly chewing himself I put it on my desk to go get somethign to cut it with WELL I thought he couldnt reach on my desk when I came back hes on my chair and in the process of eating it! I couldnt get to him quick enough and he ate the whole thing :laugh:

Now I am completely freaking out! I rang the vet but no answer left three messages.... that was roughly 45 mins ago, he had a spew about 20 mins after he took it it was very light brown and mucuasy but no tablet in there. he seems fine now laying in bed next to me but Im pertrafied to go to sleep and Im watching him like a hawk.

Should I be worried? Is there something I can do? I will keep trying vets but usually if they dont answer they are with a horse. Oh obi is roughly 12kg (fatty! but that another whine altoghter...) and 8 months old.

Not sure what you mean.

Do you mean he ate a whole sheet of tablets or do you mean he only had one tablet.

If it was one tablet don't worry.

If it was a full sheet of tablets keep ringing around for a vet to ask for more information.