Coat Handler Anti-static Detangler Spray

Does anyone know where I can buy this product on-line and doesn't cost a fortune.

It's an ok product and has a delicate perfume (some others I have used work ok, but the perfume stinks up the house)

or...perhaps a suggestion on another product that has a mild perfume, I had checked some out in a B&M shop and many smelt like cats pi$$ :laugh:

I use Cowboy Magic for bad matts (which the Grump collects as soon as he's brushed). That's a liquid gel so I only use it just before he's bathed. I also use The STUFF, which is pretty good, too. It's better waiting until it's dry before putting the comb through. I got both from here though they don't seem to be listing The Stuff anymore. I also have Plush Puppy OMG but I prefer The Stuff on the wheaten coat.

Smell-wise, can't help. Don't have a sense of smell! :laugh:

I use Cowboy Magic detangler and shine too. I'll use it on dry or wet hair and brush, brush, brush. It'd doesn't have eny detectable perfume and does what it claims to do. I also use their shampoo. Love their products.

Thanks for that..I have been on-line searching and found this site which is cheaper than your linkie Sheridan

http://www.ranchmans.com.au/Cowboy_Magic_D...l_p/cbm3600.htm shipping is $10 (I think they could do better than that!)

The vet shed has it at $24.65 + $6.50 postage

Peperone Pet Supplies sell 'The Stuff' Sheridan,but it has silicone it in, which works ok but I don't like the feel of it

http://www.peperonepetsupplies.com/contents/en-us/d18.html

I reckon I will buy some Cowboy Magic, if it repels dirt it may make Mac's pee run off his skirt instead of staying there stinkin' (sometimes a 'no sense of smell' can be a bonus)

'The Stuff' is used on horses as well and when I was doing a search I came across a person who uses Mr Sheen on her horses tail :laugh:

Edited by Boronia