Sydney Meets

Leelaa17

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone was interested in picking a dog park and meeting up with fellow people there in the Sydney area? A few years ago they started one up that went to Rouse Hill - I don't know whether or not that is too far for people.

There is a nice dog park in Cherrybrook (near Castle Hill) - if that is more suitable for people?

How does weekends sound? We can pick specific dates and times to meet...

And if anyone has any other ideas on different dog parks that would suit the majority better?

Let me know if you are keen!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone was interested in picking a dog park and meeting up with fellow people there in the Sydney area? A few years ago they started one up that went to Rouse Hill - I don't know whether or not that is too far for people.

There is a nice dog park in Cherrybrook (near Castle Hill) - if that is more suitable for people?

How does weekends sound? We can pick specific dates and times to meet...

And if anyone has any other ideas on different dog parks that would suit the majority better?

Let me know if you are keen!

I have an almost 3 yr old rhodesian ridgeback, I live in western Sydney, so Cherrybrook is not too far. I would be interested. I was wondering if the Rouse Hill one is still happening.

Alright guys well let me know what dates are good for you guys! I will probably only be bring max as jenna is very aggressive towards strange dogs - but we are getting her assessed by steve on april n27 - so if the meet is after then then jen will probably come too!

We can go to the Rouse Hill dog park if that is convenient for everyone?

I am free on Saturdays and Sundays at any time.

So how about the weekend after the easter break?

Alright guys well let me know what dates are good for you guys! I will probably only be bring max as jenna is very aggressive towards strange dogs - but we are getting her assessed by steve on april n27 - so if the meet is after then then jen will probably come too!

Rouse Hill is good for me, weekend after easter sounds good. :) I am free both days.

Rouse Hill is good for me, weekend after easter sounds good. :confused: I am free both days.

Alrighty. How about saturday around lunch time?

Rouse Hill is good for me, weekend after easter sounds good. :thumbsup: I am free both days.

Alrighty. How about saturday around lunch time?

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

haii guys im new the the forums and a vet nurse in the west suburbs...do not go to rouse hill dog park please :laugh: if you do dont let the doigs drink from the water we've had heaps of dogs come in in the past 3 months with a 'new' strain of kennel cough, transmitted from the saliva that sits oin the water in the buckets, its treatable 5 days of dox....sorry to stick my nose in but i thought id let you know.

Manda

Thanks manda and welcome!

What do you guys think? Does anyone want to organise at a different park? Any ideas on other parks that would be convenient to get to for everyone? I dont mind travelling :D

Maybe we should go somewhere else??? Any other good parks around?

thanx, the one at cherrybrook is good or if you dont mind the drive bayview dog beach is great but there is no fences. there is a good on of the great western highway its double rouse hill but there is not much shade.