Why My Dog Is Smarter Than Me

huski

My dog learnt the old "I go to the door to pretend to need to be let out for the toilet, then I double back and steal food from table" trick too. First time he scored (a taste only) of my fruit mince pie. I caught on pretty quickly. But he was smart enough to try it on my parents when they stayed, scoring himself some toast.

Bloody smart dogs.

Hey Huski ..... can Daisy get you to stop talking?

Now THAT would be very clever!

:)

Har har har Judi. I think Steve's stolen your log in, that joke had him all over it :)

After all, you weren't the Judi who stayed up talking to me and Shell until 2am, were you? :o:o

My puppy does that to my poodle x too, he will sit at the door as if he needs to go out, so I get up to let him out. The poodle x then drops her dried bone or whatever it is she has to follow me, and as soon as she is up the puppy runs over and steals it.

Har har har Judi. I think Steve's stolen your log in, that joke had him all over it :)

Sorry - thought it was mine. :o . Last time I bring it up though - I was just unable to resist.

After all, you weren't the Judi who stayed up talking to me and Shell until 2am, were you? :o:)

Did not too.

Well, maybe just a little :rofl:.

Sorry - thought it was mine. :) . Last time I bring it up though - I was just unable to resist.

Oh SUUUUUUUUURE!!!!!! :o

Did not too.

Well, maybe just a little :).

Of course it wasn't you, Erny. You're not chatty at all!