The Things You Overhear.....

Curlybert

As I stomped and scowled my way past Pets Paradise this morning, an elderly woman and a young girl, most likely her granddaughter, emerged from the store.

Grandma was loudly decreeing "No! You are not having a puppy from there!" I was silently applauding her good sense, when she continued: "Dogs are stinking, dirty little bastards. And I am not going to be stepping in dogshit all day!"

Not quite what I was expecting! ;)

But at least Grandma knows she doesn't want a dog, so that's probably a good thing.

As I stomped and scowled my way past Pets Paradise this morning, an elderly woman and a young girl, most likely her granddaughter, emerged from the store.

Grandma was loudly decreeing "No! You are not having a puppy from there!" I was silently applauding her good sense, when she continued: "Dogs are stinking, dirty little bastards. And I am not going to be stepping in dogshit all day!"

Not quite what I was expecting! :mad

But at least Grandma knows she doesn't want a dog, so that's probably a good thing.

;) :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahahaha

i heard a gentleman the other day comment to his partner

"Awwww look at the fluffy dogs aren't they cute?"(alaskan malamutes)

her respinse, " Those dogs turn on you all the time"

Hubby and I gave each other an eye roll and loudly said no they don't but the couple had walked off