Didnt Know Bull Mastiffs Come In Blue

memphis09

It's the yeast that makes them that colour you know, and how they are special enough to be born by immaculate conception.

I think they might be the more healthy type of purebread Bullmastiffs - multi-grain multi-strain!! ;)

Thanks JRZipper, lol, I have to say it's been driving me nuts too, ive just been biting my tongue. I tell you what it pisses me right off when these d heads try and pass off their x breeds as bullmastiff. In just recent weeks I have met one bloke with a tiny white and red pup which to me looked like a 6 week old jack russell x staffy, half the size of an 8 week old bullmastiff puppy. I had 2 of my bullmastiffs with me and he asked me " what breed are they?" I told him " they are bullmastiffs" his reply was " yeah? This pup is half bullmastiff, I saw his mum who I was told was pure bullmastiff but she looked nothing like your dogs". I've met a couple of others with " pure bullmastiff" that look nothing like bullmastiffs and I met a lady who wanted to use my boy Overher daughters pitbull bitch cos they'd make gorgeous puppies, and proudly declared the pitty is registered as a bullmastiff x . What they don't understand is should any of these so called purebred bullmastiffs or bullmastiff crosses be involved in any attack on dog or human it is my breed that is getting destroyed and another nail in the coffin for BSL. Sorry For the rant but geez it makes me wild.

It's the yeast that makes them that colour you know, and how they are special enough to be born by immaculate conception.

I think they might be the more healthy type of purebread Bullmastiffs - multi-grain multi-strain!! ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe these Mastives are a close relation to the sheep guarding Marinas that were advertised in the Rocky Bulletin last Saturday? If you got one of each maybe you could breed a place to tie up a really big boat. Waterfront property is expensive, they are sure to be worth a fortune.

LOL!!!!

Thanks JRZipper, lol, I have to say it's been driving me nuts too, ive just been biting my tongue. I tell you what it pisses me right off when these d heads try and pass off their x breeds as bullmastiff. In just recent weeks I have met one bloke with a tiny white and red pup which to me looked like a 6 week old jack russell x staffy, half the size of an 8 week old bullmastiff puppy. I had 2 of my bullmastiffs with me and he asked me " what breed are they?" I told him " they are bullmastiffs" his reply was " yeah? This pup is half bullmastiff, I saw his mum who I was told was pure bullmastiff but she looked nothing like your dogs". I've met a couple of others with " pure bullmastiff" that look nothing like bullmastiffs and I met a lady who wanted to use my boy Overher daughters pitbull bitch cos they'd make gorgeous puppies, and proudly declared the pitty is registered as a bullmastiff x . What they don't understand is should any of these so called purebred bullmastiffs or bullmastiff crosses be involved in any attack on dog or human it is my breed that is getting destroyed and another nail in the coffin for BSL. Sorry For the rant but geez it makes me wild.

Same thing happened to some good friends of mine (Bullmastiff breeders) at a show awhile ago.

Guy walks up with his pride and joy (looked like a staff/god only knows what) and says what do you think of my Bullmastiff. :eek:

I'm not looking forward to this when we get our BM

i have staffords so know what you mean same thing happens to me but with my breed of choice .

but at least the majority are the same or similare colour to a stafford even if they are a heinz

nowwhere has i ever seen any bullmastiffs ever described as ever having blue in their ancestory

i have noticed that while a few people have asked about theses pups on my friends facebook most have shown absolutley no interest when told the asking price thank god

im still waititng patiently to see pics of the parent and to answers about my vaccination and microchipping query