Very Impressed With Service

Just a quick note - I bought 2 kuranda beds from kennelsolutions.com.au this week. I was just really impressed with their service...i ordered the ones with the PVC frame because they are heaps cheaper than the aluminium ones. I called the lady up and wanted to make sure the beds would arrive on Friday and she said they should. Then they got their supplies in and it turned out that the PVC beds had not arrived but they only had aluminium bed frames...so she called me and apologised and upgraded me to the aluminium bed frames free of charge just so I could receive the beds by Friday (rather than wait for the PVC frame ones to arrive next week). I just thought it was great, and it's nice to receive good service once in a while ...Highly recommend them. And no, I have nothing to do with their business.

I'm with you, I have purchased 2 PVC beds( which are a quality product, the legs of these beds are also removable for great storage when traveling, well worth the money) from Kennel Solutions & found there service excellent, very helpful & fast. Would recommend them to anyone. :thumbsup:

got the beds! they look wonderful and very sturdy...charlie tried to dig/chew the bed to pieces, but the bed defeated him!!! he's now relaxing on it and seems to love it. their website is kennelsolutions.com.au

Yes I have to agree about their service. When I started doing occasional rescue dog transport I ordered a bottle of F10 from Kennel Solutions so I could disinfect the crates, back of the ute etc. They are based in Queensland. I'm in Canberra. The F10 was on the doorstep one day after I ordered it!!

To everyone who has posted in this topic, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share with others your great service experience that our company offered to you recently. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of service to all clients and we are humbled by your comments. It is also great to hear that you are enjoying the Kuranda Dog Beds and the benefits that these beds offer to your dogs - enjoy!!

Regards,

The team at Kennel Solutions

Kennel Solutions website

Another kudos for good service....

Recently purchased some Advocate from Lovemypet.com.au

Accidently clicked on the wrong size (for small dogs rather than medium)

Immediately realised my mistake but transaction had completed.

Shot off an email 30 seconds later asking for the larger size and that I would pay the difference.

It was no problems, I received a prompt reply and invoice and it wasnt any trouble at all, despite it being my mistake.

Will def shop there again! :thumbsup:

Edited by Snout Girl