Foster Carer Found! For Burnt Bull Terrier

BMAK

Horrible, horrible, horrible! I've already processed my May donation (which is assisting another rescuer with vet bills for puppies) but can donate $40 now and $40 again next month whether she goes interstate and needs money for travel or whether she stays in Newcastle and just needs money for medical expenses. I'll keep my eye on this thread.

Colliewood it is really up to the current rescue group how we make the donations. Some have an account we transfer the money to and others give you details of the vet or kennels (or whatever you are covering) and you can make a credit card payment over the phone so money comes straight off their account.

Once it is decided by the rescue group what is going to happen with this poor dog it will be clearer on what donations are needed and where they should go to. You need to keep your eye on this thread to see what ends up happening. Usually any bank account details (if not available on a rescue groups website) will be pm'd to you once the logistics are sorted out.

And I know you sound committed to donating but it does happen that people offer then don't come good when the funds are needed so it is good to always be honest about whether you can help and how. These cases always pull at the heart strings.

hi guys so far she is safe in newcastle! :cheer::cheer:

"Dog Rescue Newcastle"

The burned bully has gone to an experienced carer who will give her lots of TLC. (TN)

thank you all who have spread the word you kindness is truley appreciated!

i will keep this updated when more news comes in and as she gets better! :whee:

thanks again to those wonderful people who offered help and donations.

Colliewood it is really up to the current rescue group how we make the donations. Some have an account we transfer the money to and others give you details of the vet or kennels (or whatever you are covering) and you can make a credit card payment over the phone so money comes straight off their account.

Once it is decided by the rescue group what is going to happen with this poor dog it will be clearer on what donations are needed and where they should go to. You need to keep your eye on this thread to see what ends up happening. Usually any bank account details (if not available on a rescue groups website) will be pm'd to you once the logistics are sorted out.

And I know you sound committed to donating but it does happen that people offer then don't come good when the funds are needed so it is good to always be honest about whether you can help and how. These cases always pull at the heart strings.

Checking in for an update.

If anything needed pm me so I can get onto to it. I have not forgotten about her, I like everyone else have lots on so pm is better than me looking for this thread.

Would love any updated photos if available.

Latest update on this girl is I have just spoken to Dog Rescue Newcastle and she will be coming to Melbourne next week so I can foster her, if you would like to make a donation to help with tranport costs please make your donations to Dog Recue Newcastle. http://www.dogrescuenewcastle.com.au/

She is doing well with her current carers but still has quite a way to go.

If any rescue groups in Melbourne can help with rehoming once she is better please PM me.

I will give another update once she is here.

Thanks for the support!!

Donation done. Hope it helps a bit

For those donating via paypal...

You'll need to click the update amount button on the paypal log-in page otherwise you can't log in. (I thought my password was gone :laugh:)

Edited by HonBun

Latest update on this girl is I have just spoken to Dog Rescue Newcastle and she will be coming to Melbourne next week so I can foster her, if you would like to make a donation to help with tranport costs please make your donations to Dog Recue Newcastle. http://www.dogrescuenewcastle.com.au/

She is doing well with her current carers but still has quite a way to go.

If any rescue groups in Melbourne can help with rehoming once she is better please PM me.

I will give another update once she is here.

Thanks for the support!!

PP Do you know if there is a reference or a name we can add? they need to know the cost is covered for this girl. Of course of we cover it and more that is fine, would be good if they could track how much goes in.

Great job, look forward to seeing her progress.