I Have Lost My Beloved Sparty And Kira ;ast Year

Sparty

Miss them both dearly found myself calling Bodie Sparty this week when he was sitting in the car and wouldnt get out ... something Sparty did often never wanted to miss a trip out

I still have my rottie on my phone ... even though it has been almost 4 years (18-06-2007).

I do love my new phone because it has 3 seperate screens ... one for each dog (with my rottie boy still on the front)

It's a hard thing to do, losing a beloved pet. When you are strong enough you can change it if you wish, or leave them there so they will always be remembered. :hugs: to all of those whom are grieving for a loved one.

• 2 weeks later...

There's nothing to say you can't keep them in your avatar if that's what you want.

Kuges is still in my sig and I don't think I'll be changing it any time soon. My avatar has temporarily changed but he'll be coming back 'cos it feels weird to not have him there.

I also still have Kuges as my desktop background, and look into his eyes every time I turn the PC on, it almost feels as if he's still here. There are photos of him on the fridge, in the lounge and in my bedroom. The wooden box with his ashes in, another photo, his collar and obedience ribbons are all together in the bookcase behind me as I sit here typing in the office. Ok now I sound like I need help :laugh: but I was really trying to say that it's natural to want to keep their memories alive.