Toy Dog Club Of Victoria

Wyntervale

Group 1B in the Pugs...Aimhi Flying First Class BOB (Albress/Trotter) Aimhi Chasing Rainbows Dog CC (ME) :thumbsup: Not bad when there were 50 Pugs shown...both sired by my Pugs so very happy. My Pekingese even won his class and WALKED beautifully..that may not mean much but people that have been entertained by his rolling onto his back will know what a milestone it was :laugh: Had a great day, long but good. :thumbsup:

OMG It is your peke that has been doing the death roll. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Group 1B in the Pugs...Aimhi Flying First Class BOB (Albress/Trotter) Aimhi Chasing Rainbows Dog CC (ME) :thumbsup: Not bad when there were 50 Pugs shown...both sired by my Pugs so very happy. My Pekingese even won his class and WALKED beautifully..that may not mean much but people that have been entertained by his rolling onto his back will know what a milestone it was :laugh: Had a great day, long but good. :thumbsup:

OMG It is your peke that has been doing the death roll. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It sure is. :thumbsup:

Congratulations! :champagne::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Congratulations! :champagne::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thankyou stolzseinrotts :thumbsup: