Book Recommendations

paplover

I am hoping to build up a good library of books about Papillons standard of breed etc, grooming, general care and well fair of dogs, good books for someone that is just starting out in the show ring.

So any help on Book Recommendations for someone like myself would be very welcomed :)

Can you also please share where is the best places to purchase such books from.

No recommendations for showing in particular, but The Book Depository has to be my favourite place to buy books! Free worldwide shipping woohoo! Not sure what books prices are like in Australia, but I have bought books off here for $30 less than what I find in stores! The place I always look for dog books is the Dogwise website, there are loads of books here and they have got reviews so you can get an idea of what is/isn't good! > Showing & Conformation

My favourite papillon book that I own is The Complete Papillon, by Carolyn and David Roe (of Sunshoo Papillons in the UK).

There is another very detailed large book from England (that I can't remember the name of right now) that I spent a lot of time looking over while I was at Portia's breeder's house.

My favourite papillon book that I own is The Complete Papillon, by Carolyn and David Roe (of Sunshoo Papillons in the UK).

There is another very detailed large book from England (that I can't remember the name of right now) that I spent a lot of time looking over while I was at Portia's breeder's house.

The book you would be referring to is The Complete Illustrated Standard For the Papillon And Phalene By Deirdre Ashdown and Mike Foster... An excellent book, pretty expensive but well worth the price..

The book you would be referring to is The Complete Illustrated Standard For the Papillon And Phalene By Deirdre Ashdown and Mike Foster... An excellent book, pretty expensive but well worth the price..

Yes thankyou! That's the one.