Cheapest Place To Buy Dog Food In Perth

Loyal K9

Guest Willow

If you get a City Farmers frequent shopper card (or whatever they call it) you get points every time you spend, which you can put towards food....and they add up pretty quickly.

Better Pets and Gardens currently have Nutro on special for $79 for a 15kg bag. Its made by the same company - you will just have to google to find the difference and make the decision whether you wanted to give it a go or not.

Guest english.ivy

Nutro is always on special.

But I'm another for going to Better Pets or City Farmers and collecting the shopper points. I've used mine a few times and it's a nice surprise to get $10 off your purchase, when you have over 200 points I think it is.

I haven't tried Nutro brand.

My dogs so far have been happy and healthy on Advance All Breed so I'll stick with the brand.

My small terrier much preferred Advance to Eukanuba.

Stockfeeders are quite far away from where I live but I will look around.

For people in Perth SOR. Pet City Jandakot is having 20% off dog food (Sunday).

You have to print the coupon from their website to get the discount.

Edited by Loyal K9

RRP on the 15kg all breed is $105.95 so anything under that is a good deal. Advance do a lot of promotions with individual stores in the way of $ off or free greenies etc. So keep an eye out for regular specials. Our rep tries to work out some sort of promo on Advance/Nutro/Greenies for each month so if something good comes up i'll let everyone know!

I haven't tried Nutro brand.

My dogs so far have been happy and healthy on Advance All Breed so I'll stick with the brand.

My small terrier much preferred Advance to Eukanuba.

Stockfeeders are quite far away from where I live but I will look around.

For people in Perth SOR. Pet City Jandakot is having 20% off dog food (Sunday).

You have to print the coupon from their website to get the discount.

Not sure where you are, but if you are anywhere near Jandakot, there is a Stock feed place on North Lake Road near Jandakot Vets (just a little further north, but before Berrigan Drive). I haven't been in there to check out their prices, but they could be reasonable.

Edited by SparkyTansy