Strong Tug Toys

jacqui835

There was a thread a while ago about dog toys, and somebody gave a link to a really tough rabbit toy for tug of war games. My dog loves tug of war, and anything we buy from the shops is torn apart in seconds (he's a doberman), but this toy lasted us many great fun tug of war games.

Unfortunately, it finally met its maker :(

Does anyone know the toy I'm talking about? It had minimal stuffing, squeakers, reinforced multiple times and strong yellow layer under the fur to provide additional strength.

I really need a new one, as we used it for training (he won't work for food). Really should have ordered more than one, but I think they came from the states, and I wasn't sure how good it was going to be.

If anyone knows of any other good tug of war toys - preferably fluffy and with squeakers, I would also be keen to hear of them.

There was a thread a while ago about dog toys, and somebody gave a link to a really tough rabbit toy for tug of war games. My dog loves tug of war, and anything we buy from the shops is torn apart in seconds (he's a doberman), but this toy lasted us many great fun tug of war games.

Unfortunately, it finally met its maker :(

Does anyone know the toy I'm talking about? It had minimal stuffing, squeakers, reinforced multiple times and strong yellow layer under the fur to provide additional strength.

I really need a new one, as we used it for training (he won't work for food). Really should have ordered more than one, but I think they came from the states, and I wasn't sure how good it was going to be.

If anyone knows of any other good tug of war toys - preferably fluffy and with squeakers, I would also be keen to hear of them.

Clean Run have some good tug toys on their free shipping at the moment. I find ALL of their toys really tough. My 2 BC's play tug with them all the time & they are lasting well. I have just ordered a couple more. I do supervise their tug sessions & don't allow them to just lie there & chew on them. ;)