Dog Behaviourist - Perth

Hi All

Long time no post, hope you can help me.

Our Mastiff x 'puppy' has started displaying some negative behaviours and I want to bring in an expert because the few things we've been doing are not helping. Plus I want to make sure we're not doing something that is making it worse.

Basically - him and our Sibe bitch have had 3 fights now and the last one was really quite full on - and though I realise part of it is challenging for pack position, I want to be able to set the pack hierachy in a passive was as he is now 50+kg and the sibe is only 26kg. She is also now a little fearful of him (no surprise there) but not fearful enough that she has accepted a position below him!

So - would like recommendations of decent behaviourists in Perth, if you know any?

Thanks in advance all :)

Hi Sharna3,

sorry to hear that you are having problems.

i second the lady persephone has linked to, she is very good (okay, somewhat biased, I have been seeing her for a couple of years with Duke the discopia dog. He keeps improving, we keep going!)

She is very upfront with what she feels can be achieved in what timeframe. Also a darn nice lady, too.

ChristineX