Physiotherapist In Brisbane

Our dog is having her cruiciate ligament repaired with the De Angelis procedure next week, and we were wondering if anyone on here would know of a good physiotherapist to take her to afterwards?

Can't seem to find any local online. There is a doggy hydrotherapy at Morayfield and will probably take her there, but still would like to maybe speak with a physiotherapist.

Thank you in advance for info!

Our vet referred us to Sandra Sharpe at BVSC Albany Creek when Billie had a niggling injury.

It was the first time I've needed an animal physio so I can't provide a comparative review. Billie was always very excited to go (though she also loves going to the vet) and I thought the treatment went well.

Maybe contact Animal Options and see if they could help. Rowan has been absolutely fantastic with my boys ... the older boy had a great acupuncture session which helped with a problems he has had long term - can't believe I didn't take him earlier. The website doesn't specifically mention Physiotherapy ... but a quick phone call will confirm.

Thank you everyone. We just want to do everything we can to make sure the recovery is a success. I might talk to the people at Morayfield too, they might know someone also.

Thanks again, and wish us luck with our excitable, energetic doggy :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

We where told Brooke (can't remember her last name) at BCVS Caloundra for our golden who got ocd however I wouldnt recommmend her as her prices are high and she walks out to leave you to do it yourself in alot of sessions. I have heard there is one in relation with the emergency vet at underwood, possibly think about calling them?