Vet Recommendations Nsw Central Coast

Our 8 week old pup has was appears to be an inverted vulva and we are concerned about the risk of UTI's. Can anyone recommend a vet on the Central Coast, NSW?

Greencross at Wyong are a very caring team.......43532833

Edited by ellies mum

Are you the breeder of the puppy? If so I have an out of left field question for you.Was the bitch getting any progesterone supplements during the pregnancy, specifically Regumate?

If you have bought the puppy please just ignore but a lot of the breeders I know in that area use Vicki at Tuggerah Vet Hospital and find her very good.

I am at Niagara Park but willing to travel for an experienced vet who doesn't charge exuberant amounts of dollars. I have heard goos things about Erina Heights Vet so might try there. Thanks.

I would also recommend Erina Heights, either Bruce or Michael, we've seen both, had several operations done by them without any trouble or too much of a hit to the back pocket.

Bruce is no longer there he is up at Kanwal. :(

I would also recommend Erina Heights, either Bruce or Michael, we've seen both, had several operations done by them without any trouble or too much of a hit to the back pocket.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!

We love Bruce! Kanwal will be too far for us to go :cry:

Michael is a great Vet, but we loved Bruce, with his history with Bulldogs, he was the reason we went there in the first place.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!

We love Bruce! Kanwal will be too far for us to go :cry:

Michael is a great Vet, but we loved Bruce, with his history with Bulldogs, he was the reason we went there in the first place.

I know sad when I found out he'd gone to Kanwal.He used to call me and another DOLer the tree huggers.I'd take my foster greys in,or a lizard I'd found or a lost dog and he'd smile and say"Here comes the tree hugger saving the world".Micheal is the best vet I've ever seen but Bruce had something special. :)

surely Peter Nosworthy is still the central coast top vet? Is he still around coasties??

Yep I think he's at Wyoming(great vet but don't know about top vet ;) )Hugh Bain is great at Bateau Bay,Bill Wright at Point Clare,Katrina Woods at Killarny Vale the list goes on,all good vets.I used to manage a boarding kennel so I know a lot of them.Still think Micheal Jones is the ducks guts.Just my opinion. :)

I wonder what clinic this Michael is at. Kanwal is right near us but we didn't like the vet that used to be there. He was the emergency vet the weekend my ridgy girl broke her other back leg and he told me that I was over reacting and that even if I brought her in there was nothing he would do as he had no vet nurses working :mad

If anyone knows the clinic can they let me know. I won;t use the other vet near there either after a series of bad experiences. Which was a shame as we absolutely loved the vets that used to run it

Edited by Winterpaws

I wonder what clinic this Michael is at. Kanwal is right near us but we didn't like the vet that used to be there. He was the emergency vet the weekend my ridgy girl broke her other back leg and he told me that I was over reacting and that even if I brought her in there was nothing he would do as he had no vet nurses working :mad

If anyone knows the clinic can they let me know. I won;t use the other vet near there either after a series of bad experiences. Which was a shame as we absolutely loved the vets that used to run it

Michael Jones is at Erina Heights Vet Hosp,has been for 32 years.Bruce Krum who used to be at EH has just started up in the last few weeks at Kanwal.I don't know the other vet he is partners with,don't even know the name of the surgery but that is where Bruce is now apparantly!Neither Michael or Bruce would ever tell you that you were overreacting I promise you that!I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the vet you spoke to but if you live up Kanwal way find out where Bruce Krum is and you will find one of the most wonderful,caring and knowledgable man you could ever wish for.

surely Peter Nosworthy is still the central coast top vet? Is he still around coasties??

Yep I think he's at Wyoming(great vet but don't know about top vet ;) )Hugh Bain is great at Bateau Bay,Bill Wright at Point Clare,Katrina Woods at Killarny Vale the list goes on,all good vets.I used to manage a boarding kennel so I know a lot of them.Still think Micheal Jones is the ducks guts.Just my opinion. :)

Good to hear. I used him with deerhounds for 10 years and he was the only vet up there at the time that knew what one was! :thumbsup: