My Lassie Remembered...

Tornado

A year ago today I held my Lassie in my arms as she drifted off to sleep...

I should have realised sooner that there was something wrong, as I'm sure she went through needless pain. I know that I hurt her sometimes without realising it because I didn't recognise she was suffering. I still cannot forgive myself for how unknowingly cruel I was.

My baby girl is gone...

These wounds were meant to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just so much that time cannot erase...

post-19-1109626392.jpg

Edited by Tornado

I'm so sorry for your loss Tornado - Lassie was a stunning looking girl........ I don't think you can blame yourself no matter what happened, you obviously love her with all your heart - I'm sure she knew that.

One year on I am sure she is still with you

:confused:

:)

Dear Lynne,

Your beautiful girl is still with you in spirit and she still lives in your heart. Let go of any regrets and just remember the special love you shared. She was a stunning girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wendy

Guest Tess32

She is such a beautiful beautiful beautiful girl, I'm sure she is still with you, collies never leave you :)

Nat

You couldn't have known and she loved you, and felt loved by you. She was an absolutely gorgeous girl who radiates being deeply loved. Pictures speak a thousand words..... Let yourself enjoy your memories with her now.

Lynne,

I lost my dear old Dana in July last year. She was a shaded sable like your girl I am sure they are running free together at the bridge. Sending hugs and angels your way :laugh::laugh::laugh::):confused::o

regards,

Corine

Edited to add pic.

post-19-1109676254.jpg

Edited by fido666