Where Abouts Are The Saca Grounds?

Rileys mum

Guest Angel88

I went there yesterday to meet up with a German shepherd breeder who I'm interested in getting a puppy from next year.. Absolutely lovely!

I currently have a 6 month old bullmastiff and took my partner down there to see some fully grown show bullmastiffs, absolutely lovely people answering my questions about the breed (my breeder is NO help)

Can't wait for the royal show to see all the other big breeds! :D

I popped in today too to have a nosey...and as luck would have it i got there just in time to watch the GSP's too. Got to perve on my boys sire which was nice.

Im super motivated now and cant wait for my pup to arrive :) I think ive got alot of learning to do though lol. The pace was so fast...dogs in, dogs round, dogs out lol.

I dropped by today too. I hadn't been to a show in ages. I got to play with my friends litter of Sealy puppies, and her divine sweet new PBGV puppy, but the absolute highlight of the day was catching up with Bouvier peeps from way back, getting Bouv hugs, and they had an old photo album of Bouvs & Newfs i used to work with 25 yrs ago at Waterbear . It was so awesome seeing all those old photos. Also has me thinking now about my next dog! :walkdog: Perhaps the right one hasn't cropped up yet for a reason hmmmmm.