Puppy Doesnt Like Raw Mince

ive had my pup for 4 days now and she has been feeding great, the only thing im suprised at is that she doesnt like any raw mince, i have tried chicken and beef mince and she wont touch it! she eats all her bones, kibble (coprice), daily sardine and raw eggs.. but raw mince she plays with and doesnt eat.. should be be concerned or is this normal?

If she likes yoghurt or eggs - maybe mix a little of mince in with this and then build up the amount over time ... but if she would prefer to chew on a chunk of meat or a meaty bone that would probably be better for her teeth at least.

You can try warming it up and partially cooking it either with a little boiling water mixed in or rolling it into a ball and searing it in a hot pan. That worked well for my Chihuahua puppy who was very fussy but now she eats a good varied raw diet with no problems. If you do partially cook it, make sure there is very little or no fat to avoid tummy upsets.

I have also heard of people mixing a little grated parmesan cheese in, or you could mix in anything else you can think of that your pup likes.

Ideally you should be feeding your pup unminced meat - if she will willingly eat that now, then no problems, just forget the mince! But for most fussy pups I think they prefer mince at the start and then when they get used to it you can transfer them onto unminced meat.