Acts Of Kindness (in The City)

Panto

I read about so many acts of kindness here on DOL I cannot possibly submit them all myself, but deserve a mention because of the lengths and efforts that have gone into it. I thought there might be people here that might want to share acts of kindness you have received or witnessed...

You can submit your entry here:

http://kaldorartprojects.org.au/actsofkindness

For the 24th Kaldor Public Art Project, Michael Landy wants to hear about acts of kindness you have seen or experienced in the city. Submit your story between 20 July and 20 August to take part.

Celebrated UK artist Michael Landy is calling for everyday stories of kindness that you have seen or experienced in Sydney to make his ambitious new public artwork, Acts of Kindness, in the Sydney CBD. Acts of Kindness focuses on the simple everyday gestures of kindness that take place in a busy, bustling city and often go unnoticed, from someone offering a bus seat or helping a stranger to just sharing a kind word or a smile. Acts of Kindness provides an opportunity to share these fleeting exchanges and to recognise everyday acts of compassion and generosity that would otherwise be forgotten.

Be part of this next Kaldor Public Art Project with Michael Landy that will be presented during Art & About 2011 and send us your story now.

Supporters

abc-logo.jpgbc-logo_low.jpg

SUBMIT AN ENTRY

Submissions should describe a story, present or past, that took place in the city. The act of kindness described could be something you witnessed, something done for you or something that you did for someone else and please tell us where it happened if you can.