Northern Regional Show At Gunnedah

Ons

Hey onz, and everyone!

This will be my first ever dog show, my little guy is just old enough, but unfortunately I will only be there Saturday and Sunday! Lots of training to do this coming week, and I need to sort out his funky ear situation!

I will also have colour samples of the Glamour Show Leads with me for people who are interested and my own couple of leads to show.

Make sure people come and say hi! I will be stressed I'm sure, but really want to meet everyone

Is camping allowed at these grounds? And does anyone have their catalogues yet?

Hey onz, and everyone!

This will be my first ever dog show, my little guy is just old enough, but unfortunately I will only be there Saturday and Sunday! Lots of training to do this coming week, and I need to sort out his funky ear situation!

I will also have colour samples of the Glamour Show Leads with me for people who are interested and my own couple of leads to show.

Make sure people come and say hi! I will be stressed I'm sure, but really want to meet everyone

Is camping allowed at these grounds? And does anyone have their catalogues yet?

Yes camping is allowed but no bookings, you have to see the caretaker upon arrival :)

You don't get your catalogue until the morning of the show (you collect it from the office) you will however receive your number/s back in the mail sometime next week (assuming you included a SAE or if you entered online, if you ticked the appropriate box and paid for postage).

Thanks Aziah, I'm starting to get super nervous as my little boy isn't great with letting someone open his mouth yet, he gets the super wriggles!

I will just be throwing out the swag in my gazebo fir this first show. I'll have to try and meet you all at some stage!

Thanks Aziah, I'm starting to get super nervous as my little boy isn't great with letting someone open his mouth yet, he gets the super wriggles!

I will just be throwing out the swag in my gazebo fir this first show. I'll have to try and meet you all at some stage!

Don't be nervous just have fun, babies are just that, they wiggle and should enjoy themselves without running wild of course :)

I'm sure we'll all meet you at some point over the weekend, just make sure you have fun!

Oh don't get me wrong, I am super excited! I just havn't been able to do as much with him in the past week as I would have liked, and his breeder will be there, so I don't want to let her down!

I just can't wait really! I am doing a practice grooming session this afternoon!

I just got my numbers in the mail today!! So excited!! :D

His sweeps classes are HUGE 28-31 in each. This might be normal though I suppose.. little bit nerve wracking, seems like alot of dogs in the ring all at once! Wish I knew how many were in his class, seriously can't wait till Thurs - final training + bath day, then driving fri night and hopefully can meet some people on Friday night too before the show on sat!

I tried to find you Aziah on the Saturday but couldn't

I'm sorry E & H, I only logged in tonight and saw your messages. I did see some super cute aussies in the sweepstakes so imagine one would have been yours!

It was Mocha's and my first show too. On Friday he got best puppy in breed and the following two days second. He did so well, I'm proud of my boy. Have a bit of work to do with him though :)

Congrats Ons! Yeap the baby aussie dog was Hudson! :D

No luck for us in sweeps, although his sister (the other baby aussie) was 3rd today.

He beat her for Baby Puppy of Breed on Saturday and had a decent look in for group. No luck today with just a win in his class.

He improved SO much over the two days, it was amazing to see how quick he was working it all out. So excited for our next shows in 2 weeks time, and we also have lots to work on, but at least now I know what to try and improve and a little bit on how to do it.

Sorry I didn't get to meet either of you, it was a little bit of a blur!

Here is a quick snap I got of him on Saturday during the lunch break, he was very excited and he isn't stacked properly, but I still like it! :D

304060_10150442348343662_836443661_10941288_640550830_n.jpg

Congrats Ons! Yeap the baby aussie dog was Hudson! :D

No luck for us in sweeps, although his sister (the other baby aussie) was 3rd today.

He beat her for Baby Puppy of Breed on Saturday and had a decent look in for group. No luck today with just a win in his class.

He improved SO much over the two days, it was amazing to see how quick he was working it all out. So excited for our next shows in 2 weeks time, and we also have lots to work on, but at least now I know what to try and improve and a little bit on how to do it.

Sorry I didn't get to meet either of you, it was a little bit of a blur!

Here is a quick snap I got of him on Saturday during the lunch break, he was very excited and he isn't stacked properly, but I still like it! :D

304060_10150442348343662_836443661_10941288_640550830_n.jpg

Awww he is sooo cute...good luck in your next shows. :thumbsup: