Pacers Help

Steve

We have need of dog food donations and or cash donations to help out a dogz member who's hubby has had a serious injury.

This has caused her to be in temporary hardship and we have her dogs in foster care all over the place.

Dog food donations are needed at Orange, Dubbo and Port Augusta but the carer also periodically travels to Dublin in SA where she can pick up if needed.

We also need dog food donations around PYramid Hill in Victoria.

I would also like to make mention of how wonderful several people have been who have put their hand up to take multiple dogs into care.

Edited by Steve

Julie I'll have a look at finances this evening and see if I can help out. I have a food order coming but I'm in the wrong State to help re that.

I will see what i can do when i get paid thursday - do you need storage room or someone to pick food up? I am happy to take it to whoever needs it in orange

Ill let you know but for now we just need to know we can get our hands on some or some money to pay for it.

Tried to PM but wouldn't go through :-)

I live in the Barossa Valley - probably about one hour away from Dublin so if you need someone to collect donations in Adelaide and take them up to Dublin I can certainly help with that - could also help with a bag of food, what type of dogs?

Tried to PM but wouldn't go through :-)

I live in the Barossa Valley - probably about one hour away from Dublin so if you need someone to collect donations in Adelaide and take them up to Dublin I can certainly help with that - could also help with a bag of food, what type of dogs?

Large breed. I will let you know. Thank you

These foster carers are going to need supplies for several months so we really really need a hand if you could possibly help out.

Julie, I sent you a donation, put dubbo orange help in the re: didn't know what else to put.

Not much but I am sure every bit helps.

These foster carers are going to need supplies for several months so we really really need a hand if you could possibly help out.

Julie, I sent you a donation, put dubbo orange help in the re: didn't know what else to put.

Not much but I am sure every bit helps.

Thank you

Very much appreciated.

Julie