Safe Dog Food?

3Woofs

Has anyone heard of SAFE dry dog food? They are located in QLD and it's totaly organic.

I have a friend who has just started feeding this to her dogs including a 4 month old puppy but I'm a bit worried about it not meeting the need of the dogs. They are only fed the dry and nothing else.

The first 4 ingredients are; Precooked Sorghum, meat meal, full fat soyabeans, blood meal.

It says it is 20% protein but I'm still not feeling confident.

Guest lavendergirl

Has anyone heard of SAFE dry dog food? They are located in QLD and it's totaly organic.

I have a friend who has just started feeding this to her dogs including a 4 month old puppy but I'm a bit worried about it not meeting the need of the dogs. They are only fed the dry and nothing else.

The first 4 ingredients are; Precooked Sorghum, meat meal, full fat soyabeans, blood meal.

I haven't heard of this Brand but those ingredients are not what I would choose. The main ingredient is a grain and the meat meal is not specified i.e. beef chicken etc. - could be anything.

Has anyone heard of SAFE dry dog food? They are located in

A lot of dogs really don't tolerate soy well. You'd be getting a fair bit of wind out of quite a few. :eek:

Guest english.ivy

Sorghum is a major filler. It's also a filler in bird seed, birds can't eat it.

Thanks all.

It's not that cheap either! :eek:

I've convinced her to put the dogs on a dry which has meat as a first ingredient.

I don't think she actually read what SAFE dog food had in it, and just thought it would be good because it's organic.