Bikie Link To Pit Bull Racket

DNB

I have read some rubbish from that paper over the years but this crap takes the cake.What a load of shite.I live in WA and if this was so I would give it some creedence but I can categorically tell you this is uninformed dribble at its best.Who is your source Carly?An anonymous tipster bwahhaaa.Do some research.It isnt hard to chase up the people who imported the dogs and check microchip numbers and see if they are ANKC registered and have been shown.Yes more staffs have been brought in becuase they are popular dogs.Also becuase dogs come in here means nothing you have to check avalaibility of space and as there are only 3 quarantine centres maybe they had to come through here becuase of lack of space at the time.Go back and do some study instead of printing rubbish like this.The Bandidos do not even have a presence in this State very very minimal anyway.

Fully agree .......this is just getting ridiculous ........APBT's are two a penny here , not sure why these different sources keep on about importing them ......just look in the quokka or the local pound :( We have just had a young 3-4 month old girl come from one of the country rangers today .......even though some ar#*hole has attempted to cut off her dew claws with dog knows what ......she is extremely affectionate and just wants to cuddle up !

I always thought the Herald Sun was only good for one thing!

Lining cocky cages

I have another ......lining crates for pups to piddle on :D

Not to mention fish wrap, dunny paper, and making paper mache.

Unfortunately, a lot of papers are in this category. I would be ashamed to advertise in a paper that puts out such rot.

An associate of the Bandidos bikie gang is known to keep one.

Two things get me ...

1) someone is actually paid a full time decent wage to write this crap

2) people are dumb enough to read it and believe it as the truch

omg I can't breathe from laughing.

It's one step away from the Onion now.

Yep, or lol out really loud,akin to that Punch blogger garbage.

There's lots of jobs going as kitchen hands et el in the mines journalist, better get a wriggle on. I can get you in if you want eazy peazy. Much much better pay.