Trainer On Gold Coast?

Sabbath

Hey Guys,

We have a 7 month old Amstaff. He's a great guy in a million ways and we're just loving him to bits.

I've owned Rotties for 25 years and always had the good fortune to have found them easy to train and I understood them.

I am however having great difficulty training my Amstaff, 'Bender'. After trying many things suggested on the internet we are looking for personal attention with a one on one trainer.

I would love a recommendation for a trainer that will visit us at home on the Gold Coast.

Bit embarrassed to be stuck in this situation but really need the help with our boy.

Thanks for any advice.

I would recommend Anthea from Craig A Murray training (http://dogschool.com.au). She's fantastic for obedience and has done wonders with my boys. I've tried another trainer who had great results but rather harsh methods that I didn't fancy as much. If you're nearby, you can check out the Pet Expo tomorrow at Varsity Lakes from 9am-4pm. Craig Murray and other trainers have booths there and you can quiz them on methods and such.