Dangerous Dog Legislation Is Not The Whole Answer

tybrax

If anyone is interested in giving us a hand at having a go at this we could use your help.

Is "Us" the MDBA? I don't ask for any political reason, just clarity on who is doing what :)

I'm happy to help out, as you will remember I was heavily involved in the EDBA and was even on the committee for a while when some of the others had to step out. The crew here in WA is still going with a lot of the old members (remember Ricey?) and some newies as well. We're working on some stuff, but it would be good to have a concerted effort that was also consistent in approach. Let me know what's happening.

Steve I remember the crew quite well, I did say "mostly supporters" of the APBT not just people who actually owned the breed as I know that many did help even though they didn't own them, you can't deny though that more people seem to be wanting to get Involved this time round as apposed to years ago, that's just how I'm seeing It...as I keep saying It's not just a pit bull problem anymore and the sad truth Is many didn't get Involved because It didn't affect them at the time.

I'm all for hanging together as long as It's for all dogs and not just the papered pure dogs In which seem to get favored

Steve I remember the crew quite well, I did say "mostly supporters" of the APBT not just people who actually owned the breed as I know that many did help even though they didn't own them, you can't deny though that more people seem to be wanting to get Involved this time round as apposed to years ago, that's just how I'm seeing It...as I keep saying It's not just a pit bull problem anymore and the sad truth Is many didn't get Involved because It didn't affect them at the time.

I'm all for hanging together as long as It's for all dogs and not just the papered pure dogs In which seem to get favored

I dont know its hard to tell. There seemed to me to be a lot more people who were ready to do something back then than there are now and like you Im not interested in doing anything that isnt about all dogs.

With regards to BSL The minute we start banging a drum about breeds or fighting for one over another we are no better than them.

If anyone is interested in giving us a hand at having a go at this we could use your help.

Is "Us" the MDBA? I don't ask for any political reason, just clarity on who is doing what :)

I'm happy to help out, as you will remember I was heavily involved in the EDBA and was even on the committee for a while when some of the others had to step out. The crew here in WA is still going with a lot of the old members (remember Ricey?) and some newies as well. We're working on some stuff, but it would be good to have a concerted effort that was also consistent in approach. Let me know what's happening.

Sorry - yes the MDBA . We are looking at running a campaign and rallies etc and proposals for a pilot program. I dont want to go into it all too much on a public forum yet but Ill work out somewhere we can all meet up to start to plan it all and get some yelling and screaming going on.