Romsey Kennel Club

Kraigoaks

Hi Craig could you please tell me which Judge is judging the Mini Bull Terriers as i was not sure if they were in group 2a or 2b, and are you still accepting entries for this show?

Hi Sarilida.

Mini Bull Terriers will be judged by Heidi Holland, (NZ) Grp 2B

I believe she has been given permission to award R.O.M from the National Bull Terrier Council of Aust. but will need to double check this for you.

Entries are definately still open.

Craig

Just a reminder to those that may have forgotten to get their entries in, that we are still accepting them.

You can find the schedule in the August gazette or details are on the clubs website.

ROMSEY K.C

Its on Sunday October 16 at Romsey Recreation Reserve, Romsey.

Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig - the schedule on your website differs to one in the August gazette. The Groups 4, 5 & 6 Judges are out of order.

Most people won't be concerned but it could confuse some.

Cheers

OPPS.

I will get on to our web designer and have it corrected.

Thanks for picking that up.

""""""""""""""Fixed Now""""'''''''''''''''

Hi Craig - the schedule on your website differs to one in the August gazette. The Groups 4, 5 & 6 Judges are out of order.

Most people won't be concerned but it could confuse some.

Cheers

Edited by Kraigoaks

Hi Craig could you please tell me which Judge is judging the Mini Bull Terriers as i was not sure if they were in group 2a or 2b, and are you still accepting entries for this show?

Hi Sarilida.

Mini Bull Terriers will be judged by Heidi Holland, (NZ) Grp 2B

I believe she has been given permission to award R.O.M from the National Bull Terrier Council of Aust. but will need to double check this for you.

Entries are definately still open.

Craig

Awsome thanks Craig my entries will be in the mail first thing in the morning ,Cheers :thumbsup:

I just want to give this show another plug. :provoke:

We really want to try and be one of the fews shows that buck the trend of declining entries.

If you look on our websites NEWS PAGE You will see how we donated $1000 to Lancefield-Romsey Lion's Club Units for a much needed bathroom refurbishment in one of the Lancefield Lion's units due to everyones support at last years show.

Hopefullyy we can raise that amount again this year. :crossfingers:

If you send your entries off asap I,m pretty confident they will still be accepted. ;)