Breeding A Duty Of Care

Teebs

Not much different when they hold up a young pup with cherry eye - which cant be treated until the pup is older Like as if the breeder deliberately made the cherry eye or is deliberately not getting treament for it .

Perhaps you are supposed to get the vet to kill anything that might make you look bad before they get there.

no way am i going to PTS any dog not unless it is really suffering if i can fix it or keep the dog happy then it will live. as in the case with the hydro puppy i had. he is now in a wonderful home with a very experienced lady and is loved and cared for just like we did for him. he was happy and kept fed and warm and his every need was attended to. i was worried about that so i asked my vet do you think i could be dobbed into the RSPCA he said, no because you have gotten veterinary assistance on a number of occassions with receipts so they haven't got a case against me he wreckons.

I dont think they care whether the dog has been treated or not when they put your photos up on the net . That may be why some look bad but are cleared when the real people charged with checking this stuff out take a better look but you wouldnt hear that - its just look at this terrible thing .

yep you are 100% correct there. :mad