Siberian Huskys

Mags

Hi,

I have a friend whose much loved girl died a whilst back after a long and full life and she and her family are finally ready to look for another puppy to join their family. The Husky they had was a wonderful dog who was gentle and caring for all she meet including their children, 3 under 10 who have all grown up with cats and dogs and are well behaved with animals, and cats (the cats are indoor/enclosure only).

They are nice people and the dog will be well cared for and they will put the work in that is needed for a Husky. They are not expecting or wanting to replace their girl, they would like another dog to join their family.

Can anyone recommend a breeder that might have a puppy that would suit their family.

Edited by Mags

How long is a piece of string?

There are usually several litter on the DOL listings at any one time.

I'd suggest your friend narrows down their search, however it pleases them and then talk to those breeders.

If I am ever allowed to get another husky I will only by from breeders who trial or ideally show and sled with their sibes.

However if I was looking for a pet type personality I've got a whole different set of breeders I'd go too.

They live in NSW but are currently away in Qld for a week on hols. Will check to see if they are home in time to go to the Siberian specialty at Erskine Park thank you for that.

I did search for a general Sibe thread before posting here and couldn't find one but I don't think the search ftn was working all that well it couldn't even find this thread after I posted it.

Edited by Mags