Chiro Newcastle/central Coast

Fynesse

I know this has been done a lot, but any posts that have numbers, are years old, so thought for anyone in this area, another post with any updated details might be handy.

I live in the Newcastle area, and from what I have read there is a guy called John Munro who has greyhounds near cessnock, that is good, and someone at Wyoming on the central coast.

Im happy to drive, but would prefer not to have to drive to sydney (though would do it if needed for my boy).

Johny (at mulbring/cessnock) is the BEST you will find I wouldnt take my dogs anywhere else! Hes being doing chiro for dogs and people for YEARS and the things he has done for our dogs is amazing. He always says if your dog is sore ect to come to him first and he will tell you wether you need to see a vet, hes not in it for the money and is very helpful!

ETA... i dont have johnys number but I know someone who does.... will try and get back here and post it over the weekend if someone else doesnt already!

Edited by Nevafollo

Ok, Gunna Girl, I have been on the hunt for Johns number and after many phonecalls and rude ppl from the cessnock area, I have learnt that he doesnt seem to take apointments, its just basically a go to his house and line up and wait your turn. (all well and good if you know where he lives, which I don't and I dont fancy sitting there all day either). Im also not sure on if he does dogs anymore, from what I can gather, there are so many ppl that go there now that he doesnt seem to have time for the dogs. (Only going off what I have been told over the phone). Seems everyone knows him over there, noone wants to share any information!